Tuesday, April 3, 2012

EOC Week 1: My Voice




I am a freelance web designer by day, motorcycle enthusiast by night. Motorcycles are not only an adventure to ride, but beautiful pieces of artwork. I believe you learn more about yourself riding 500 pounds of metal with almost no protection than almost anything else. My work tends to stick to a darker approach than most designers. Artwork should like to incorporate grunge with a mix of metal finishes. I like to push the limits both in my work and in my life. Living in Chicago for the first 23 years of my life has given me most of my personality. I’m exploring and living in different places every other month to learn about new cultures and life styles. Seeing how other people think and feel is far more important than any class room lesson. While various events in my life have shaped the way I am on a darker side, but I’m still a warm and caring person with the people I call family and friends. I am not, nor will I ever be a one trick pony. While we are only given one chance to make something of ourselves in the short life we have. Spending it caring about what other people think or do isn't something I follow. I am my own trendsetter. I tend to let my work speak for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment